TN Treasury: Check your Tamil Nadu Treasury ECS Status, Pension Status, TN Payslip, ECS Status For Pensioners, Govt Servant, & TN Pay Slip Login Details from treasury2.tn.gov.in. Tamil Nadu state government launched an online portal for TN Govt Employees & Pensioners. Tamil Nadu Department of Treasuries and Accounts was formed in 1962. All the district treasuries, sub treasuries, and pay and accounts offices come under the Control of Treasuries and Accounts Department. In 1954, The Pay and Accounts Office was formed in Chennai, ( Madras City ).
ECS stands for the Electronic clearing system. This is an online website or system which helps the government employees and pensioners of the Tamil Nadu states to check their payslip, pension, DDO Token Wise report. There are so many facilities in this official web portal of the Tamilnadu board.
Tamilnadu government providing online facilities to its all retired employees and also the working employees. Now with the help of this online web portal employees, pensioners do not need to visit the TN Treasury revenue office to check their pension status, DDO Token and salary status.
This portal helps employees to check their monthly payslip or pension without going anywhere and you can check this information about your ECS status from anywhere and anytime. This is a 24*7 online facility to the government employees of the TamilNadu States.
Many visitors and government employees who are going to check their ECS status first time on the official website of the TN Board and they do not know how to check the TN ECS Status Online from the official web portal.
TN Treasury: Tamil Nadu ECS Status, Pension, Payslip, DDO Report Details
In this article, we are going to you complete and necessary information regarding the Tamil Nadu ECS Status. Electronic clearance service or ECS portal is an online portal that helps the government employees of Tamil Nadu to clear their bulk payment transactions and also can check salary slip, pension, DDO related all details online. For the better facility without going to the treasury office board launched this web portal.
Tamil Nadu states government sector employees now take advantage of the Electronic Clearing System. Before the introduction of the ECS online system, govt employees need to visit the government treasury offices to check their monthly salary, pension-related status.
This offline process takes times and all employees, pensioners were needed to visit the treasury office and then stand in a queue to check their pension and salary details. But now the Tamilnadu government take initiatives and produce this online ECS system.
This system helps its employees in the term of time management and other problems. The main benefits of this ECS system are it save your important time. Now you can easily check your ECS status and also Pension Status online from the official website of the Tamilnadu Treasury board.
How To Check ECS Status of Government Employees
All employees and pensioners need to login into the official portal to check their salary slip or pension status. Follow these steps to check ECS Status For Govt Servant.
- First steps for check your Government Employees ECS Status visit the official website of the TN Treasury.
- On the homepage of the official web portal, click on the ECS Status Link.
- Now after this a new page will be open.
- Now there are three options, so click on the option of ECS status of Government Employee.
- Now a new tab will open, now click on the “Detailed Report By GPF number” Option.
- Now once again a new page will open and now select your district treasury, sub-treasury, GOF No., suffix, Select a Month and Select Year.
- In the last click on the submit option. Now your ECS Status will appear on your screens.
- If you want to print the ECS status then click on the print option.
Direct Link: http://treasury2.tn.gov.in/Public/gpf.aspx
How To Check ECS Status of Pensioners
All retired employees of the Tamilnadu government department now can easily check their Pension status through the official web portal of the TN board. Here are the steps to check ECS Status For Pensioners.
- Visit the official web portal i.e. http://treasury2.tn.gov.in/.
- Now a new tab will open with three options.
- Click on the “Click Here for ECS Status Of Pensioners” option.
- After this, a new tab will open.
- Now enter your Prefix/PPONo Number and Password.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the login button.
- Now you can check your ECS Status from your profile.
Direct Link To Login: https://tnpensioner.tn.gov.in/pensionportal/
NOTE: Pensioners are kindly requested to register themselves by clicking on “New User? Register Here” once. Then enter the PPO Number and Password in the Login Entry and click on the “LOGIN” button to view the Pension and Relevant Details.
How To Check DDO Token Wise Report
DDO stands for Drawing and Disbursing Office. Now the citizens can also check their DDP report from the online portal of TN Treasury. To check the DDO Token Wise report you need to visit the official site and then grab all details from the online portal.
Here are the simple steps to check your DDO Token Wise report.
- Visit http://treasury2.tn.gov.in/ official website.
- Now click on the “Click Here For DDO Token Wise Report” option.
- Now a new page will open.
- Now select your Treasury district, Sub Treasury, DDO Code.
- Now enter your password and asked captcha code.
- In the last click on the login button.
- Now the DDO report will be displayed on your screen.
- You can check or download the report for further use.
Direct Link: http://treasury2.tn.gov.in/default.aspx
All citizen, employees, and pensioners can check their ECS Status online without visiting the government office. For a particular ECS Status, you need GPF No., PPO No. PAN No., DDO Code, and other asked information.