Ekosh Pay Slip 2020: IFMS UK employees can check their monthly E-Kosh salary slip, CTS UK Payslip and IFMS login online details at www.ekosh.uk.gov.in. Your monthly E Kosh UK payslip Salary slip is generated when you complete your Ekosh payslip login at the official website of Ekosh Uttarakhand i.e, www.ekosh.uk.gov.in.
All employee monthly salary details will be maintained by a specific department which in this case would be the UK Treasury Directorate. In order to maintain these huge financial inflows and outflows of the government, an official web portal Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS) software has been introduced by the government of Uttarakhand for online services.
So, the priority of the IFMS portal is to ensure that every concerned employee of the UK government is able to personally check his/her monthly E-Kosh Uk payslip details including the transaction that occurred.
As a matter of the fact through this article, our team is dedicated to providing every ounce of information that is related to CTS payslip or Ekosh UK employee salary slip which every government servant must have access to.
Therefore, the following contents should be able to offer much-needed information to those with queries concerning E Kosh UK payslip 2020, IFMS UK employee salary slip, CTS UK payslip login online.
IFMS UK Ekosh Pay Slip, Salary Slip 2020
The ekosh also goes by the term IFMS UK short for Integrated Financial Management System Uttarakhand which is a web portal designed to provide the necessary services related to the monthly UK treasury payslip of government employees.
Basically, the FIMS or Ekosh Uttarakhand deals with the financial transactions performed by the State Government, and it also offers the employees their monthly Ekosh UK employee payslip details where the internet acts as the medium.
The IFMS web portal allows every UK government employee instant access to their monthly details related to their salaries, income tax, installments deduction that occurred in a particular month.
So along with the financial management of the State government’s treasury, the IFMS UK is also responsible for providing monthly details to every UK treasury employee, pensioners their ekosh UK payslip details.
However, if you are currently an employee of the Uttarakhand government or a pensioner who requires the monthly CTS UK payslip then you must have the following to get past the E-kosh UK login page to access your payslip details.
- Ekosh UK User id or employee code/ Aahdar Number.
- IFMS UK login password.
Login To CTS: Click Here
Ekosh UK Pay Slip: IFMS Uttarakhand Payslip Login Online 2020
Along with the complete Ekosh UK payslip and Ekosh online employee details are accessible exclusively through the official IFMS portal which is the website of the State government of Uttarakhand.
Even though the IFMS portal provided you with the monthly UK employee salary slip yet without successful login access will be denied by the site, for which the reason would be incorrect login id or password or unregistered employee.
However, once you have been recruited as a UK government employee your monthly payslip would the statement of your employment. So after being employed, you must be aware of the Ekosh UK login process to obtain our payslip in the future when required.
Below we have described the entire Ekosh Uttarakhand payslip login process starting from the initial steps in order to help you successfully complete your login when you have concerns related to Ekosh UK employee salary slip details.
- First, go to the IFMS portal ( http://ekosh.uk.gov.in/ ).
- At the home page look for the log in to the CTS option at the bottom left of the page.
- Click on the login To the CTS option.
- A new page will open as the Login page.
- Enter your RMN/ Employee code? Aadhar number.
- Then you must enter your correct password.
- Also, enter the captcha code.
- Finally, click on the Login option.
- Your monthly Ekosh UK payslip profile will be displayed.
- Download your CTS Ekosh payslip as per your requirement.
- To download click on the download option.
Ekosh IFMS UK Employee Payslip Password Recovery
In subject to the IFMS UK salary slip CTSUK payslip login the personal password is the crucial requirement rather than the Ekosh payslip user id or employee code or the Aadhar number.
Therefore, the employees of the UK government who are unable to login because they forgot their password are troubled by queries such as How to reset or create Ekosh UK payslip login password?
Hence, if you are among those employees who forgot their password and are in need of assistance then we would suggest you make sure that each of the following steps is taken in order to reset or unlock your password.
- Go to the website of IFMS UK( http://ekosh.uk.gov.in/ ).
- At the homepage look for the CTS login option.
- Click on the Login to CTS option which is green in color.
- On the next page look for Forgot/Unlock Password option.
- Now click on that highlighted option.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- There enter your Employee code.
- Then provide your active mobile number.
- Now click on the Get OTP option.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number within a few minutes.
- Provide the OTP in the required filed on the next page that opens.
- Reset or retrieve your IFMS UK Password.
So generally, the UK employee payslip username or employee code is related to their Aadhar number which can be retrieved at once when forgot, but in order to unlock or recover your previous password when forgot has to be recovered by the above-given processes. Visit the official website for more details.