AP Teachers & employee can get their monthly salary slip and payslip details online from the AP CFMS portal. Login into your AP treasury account to get pay slip details online. The teachers of government schools get their AP Teacher monthly payslips from the government of Andhra Pradesh. Hence, to check your payslips you have to follow the directive of the government.
Well, the authority provides the payslips through the CFMS portal which is a web-based AP salary software. Therefore, as a result, you can obtain your payslips online from your home.
Payslips can help provide crucial details related to your salary particulars. In fact, in the payslips, you can check your salary payment details, tax payment, GPF, PF, loan deduction details.
AP Teachers Payslip | Govt Employee Salary Slip Download
The AP Teachers salary software or CFMS identifies each employee with the assistance of the login procedure. Hence, login is mandatory for every individual who wants to access her/his payslips.
Now, you can log in at the CFMS portal only, and login successfully you need your login details. But, most importantly, you must follow the instructions mentioned below.
STEP 1. To save your time here we have attached the link to the official AP CFMS portal. So, to get to the portal just click here www.cfms.ap.gov.in.
STEP 2. At the homepage under the Employee & Pensioners Services click on Employee Services and then select MY PAYSLIP.
STEP 3. Soon after you click on My Payslips the portal directs you to the AP Employee payslip login portal. Once the portal opens enter your Username / User Id & Password.
STEP 4. This step is simple because you just have to click on log in.
STEP 5. Soon, the portal gives you access to your AP Teacher salary slips account.
STEP 6. Finally, then you can check the desired AP Teacher monthly payslips.
AP Teachers Salary Slip Login Password Reset Steps
Lost password can be recovered or you can create a new password. But to do so you need to be aware of the process. So, we have mentioned the entire process in this section just to make sure that you can reset your password when necessary.
STEP 1. Well to get a new password you have to open the AP CFMS portal. So, go to the website www.cfms.ap.gov.in.
STEP 2. When you are on the homepage go to Employee & Pension Services available at the bottom of the page.
STEP 3. Then under this section select Employee Services.
STEP 4. Now you have to click on My Payslip to proceed.
STEP 5. The login page appears. Here you have to click on FORGOT PASSWORD.
STEP 6. On the next page enter your USER ID and Email address or Mobile number.
STEP 7. Click the SUBMIT option.
STEP 8. The portal sends a link for the verification and your password,
- NOTE: You may receive an OTP for verification purposes. So, you have to validate the OTP before you can create a new password.
AP Pension Slip Details
Well every AP government employee must retire one day. However, even after your retirement, you can avail yourself of the AP CFMS pensions services. In other words, you can get pension-related information from the CFMS portal and AP Pension portal.
Below we have mentioned the steps that can help you to check your AP Pension slips online. And if you wish to know more about your pension such as pension status, then check out the FAQ section.
STEP 1. Firstly of all, open the AP CFMS portal so click here www.cfms.ap.gov.in.
STEP 2. At the bottom of the portal go to Employee & Pension Services.
STEP 3. Now click on Pensioners Services.
STEP 4. Under the Pensioners Services select Pension Slip.
STEP 5. On the next page, enter the required details like PPO number, department, etc.
STEP 6. Then you can click on SUBMIT.
STEP 7. In a few minutes, you should be able to view your current Pension slip.
Question What is the process for AP Teacher’s payslips download?
ANS: Well, first make sure that you login and have access to your payroll accounts. Once you have access than its quite easy to download your payslips. You can either download AP Teachers’ salary slip pdf or a print out copy all you need to do is click on the preferred option.
- First, complete your AP Teacher payslips login.
- Open the payslips of the desired month.
- On your screen look for SAVE or PRINT option.
- To download pdf click SAVE and to print out a copy select PRINT.
Question How can I check my AP CFIMS Login ID?
ANS: If you don’t know your AP CFMS user id then there’s no need to worry because you can check it online at the CFMS portal. However, you will have to provide your employee code.
- Open the CFMS portal.
- On the right side of your screen select Employee Services. Then click on Know Your CFIMS ID.
- On the next page enter your 7 digits employee code.
- Then you can click on SEARCH.
- Your code will be displayed on your screen or sent to your email address.
NOTE: The portal may require your provide your email address or mobile number for verification purposes and to send the CFMS id.
Question How can I check my AP Teachers Annual Statement Slips?
ANS: You can check your annual income or AP Teacher annual statement slip from the CFMS portal. If you want to get your annual statement then you need to be aware of the following steps.
- Go to the AP CFMS portal.
- At the portal under the Employee & Pensioners services click on Employee Service.
- Under the Employee Service select Income Of The Year.
- Then you have to enter the necessary details.
- Finally, click SUBMIT.
- At last, you should then be able to view your AP Teacher’s annual slip.
Question How do I check my AP Teachers Pensioners PPO Status?
ANS: To check your AP Pensioners PPO status of pensioners’ grievances, current month status, etc. you have to visit the AP CFMS pensioners portal. Here we are going to help you to get to the pensioners portal so follow our lead.
- First, visit the official AP CFMS portal www.cfms.ap.gov.in.
- At the homepage go to Employee & Pensioners Services.
- Then under Pensioners Services select Pension Details.
- Next, you have to click the first option (Pension Information).
- Finally, you will be on the pension portal and get the required information.
About AP CFMS
The AP CFMS or Comprehensive Financial Management System is designed and developed by Andhra Pradesh Center for Financial System and Services. The APCFSS also implemented this web-based enterprise-level application all on behalf of the Finance Department of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
It is a centralized online software system that provides real-time information to the stakeholders, citizens, and AP government employees. The software facilitates exceptional service delivery with speed and certainty with minimal reconciliations.
With the implementation of AP CFMS, there has been an improvement in the financial discipline of State at least as per the services are concerned. And the system has helped the government to provide necessary service to employees in regards to their AP government employee’s payslips.
- TN Payslip 2020 Tami Nadu Treasury Employee ePayroll, Monthly ePayslip Login
- Sevarth Mahakosh Payment Slip 2020 Employee Payslip Online Login
- AP Treasury Pay Slip 2020 Teachers & Employee Payslip Login Details
- HGS Payslip, Salary Slip Online Login at hgsbs.com Portal
- TN Treasury: Tamil Nadu ECS Status, Pension, Payslip, DDO Report Details
- IFMIS MP Treasury Pay Slip 2020 Salary Slip Online Download Via IFMS Portal
- AG Payslip 2020 KSEMP Login, GPF Pay Slip Online Download
- Paymanager Rajasthan Employee Salary Slip, Pay Bill, Login @paymanager.raj.nic.in
- EHRMS Punjab Employee Payslip, Salary Slip, Login at IHRMS Punjab Portal
- BSNL ERP Portal, BSNL ESS SAP HRMS Employee Salary Slip Login Payslip Details