AIMS Portal: Indian Railway Employee Payslip, Aims Mobile, AIMS Login, RESS Portal, RESS registration, Login, Pay Slip, Salary Slip Details Online from the official website. Also, visit the site for RPF Payslip &AIMS Mobile Pay Slip. Indian Railways is one of the largest railway networks in the world and is also known for generating the highest number of employment opportunities for all those who seek proper government services.
Currently, the Indian Railways is the fourth largest railway network in the world and is the life-line of the nation providing transportation services across different states throughout the country.
As per the survey and reports, the Indian Railways has the highest number of employees under 17 railway zones and numerous railway divisions located in different regions of the country.
In order to make sure that the monthly Railway employee salary pay details are being maintained the Indian Railways introduced the AIMS or Accounting Information & Management System.
The primary role of AIMS is to supervise or look after the accounts and maintain proper records related to the Indian Railways earning and expenditure, including managing the AIMS railway employee salary details of every month. Hence, the monthly Railway employee pay details are maintained by AIMS which is also responsible for providing every railway employee their monthly railway payslip when required.
Therefore, to exercise the services of AIMS Indian Railways payslip, and to know more about Indian Railways employee salary slip, Railway RPF payslip, AIMS Payslip login, AIMS Mobile, Railways employee salary slip password, AIMS RESS registration, etc. check out the following.
AIMS Portal: AIMS Railway Employee Pay Slip 2020
Through AIMS Portal all employees can check their Payslip in Mobile. In order to maintain the monthly railway employee salary details of thousands of railway service employees, the Indian Railways opted to AIMS or Accounting Financing & Management System to provide every single railway employee their personal Indian Railway payslip.
Individuals who have been informed about the monthly railway payslip which can be downloaded through AIMS may not need to know this but those who are not able to understand the primary role of AIMS railway salary slip should read the paragraph below.
The AIMS is an official website or portal of the Indian Railways that allows every individual employed by the Indian Railway to download his/her personal railway payslip online.
Now, the railway employee salary payslip might just be a record of your monthly salary transactions, including the record of the amount deducted for income tax, GPF, a monthly loan or insurance installments but above all, it is the ultimate proof of your employment.
So if you wish to discover the benefits of your AIMS railway payslip then you should get your hands on your monthly railway payslip for which you must have the following criteria.
- Your AIMS Username or Employee code.
- Personal login password.
AIMS Mobile Pay Slip – Click Here
AIMS Mobile: Indian Railways Payslip Online Login
Although AIMSportal offers the Railway payslip services to every Indian Railway employee yet in order to check their monthly railway employee salary slip the employees must take the matter on their own hands.
Well taking the matter on their own hand basically means that interested individuals must first complete their AIMS Indian Railway payslip login process in order to acquire their monthly railway employee salary payslip from the site.
The AIMS portal provides the login services but in order to complete your AIMS railway employee download, you must be able aware of the steps that are required to get access to your AIMS railway payslip profile.
In this section, we shall provide every concerned individual the complete steps to successfully complete your AIMS railway salary slip login and Indian Railways employee payslip download pdf.
- Go, to the official portal of AIMS Indian Railways (www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in).
- At the homepage look for the Employee Self Service option.
- When you see it click on Employee Self Service option.
- Now the AIMS Railways employee Login page will appear.
- Enter your official User id or employee code.
- And then enter your personal password.
- Finally, click on the Submit option.
- In the next page, your AIMS railway salary slip will be displayed.
AIMS Portal – Indian Railway Employee Payslip New Password:
For many Indian Railways employees, their personal password required for AIMSportal login has been a major concern because without the correct password AIMS login would be denied.
So, one of the major concerns of Indian Railway employees is how to change or recover the AIMS payslip login password. Now if you are aware of the method that can help you reset your password would be benefitting.
However, for those who cannot get their heads around with the process they are to follow in order to get their old AIMS payslip password or create a new one, then the following instruction is clearly meant to help you.
- Visit the website of AIMS Indian Railways (www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in).
- At the homepage click on the Employee Self Service option.
- In the Login page look for Forgot Password option.
- Now click on the link of Forgot Password.
- On the next page, certain details are to be provided.
- Enter your AIMS User id or code.
- Then enter your active & registered mobile number.
- Also, you must provide your official Date of birth.
- Now click on the Submit option.
- Your old password should be sent to your mobile number.
AIMSPortal Mobile Payslip RESS Registration:
Every new employee recruited by the Indian Railways is entitled to monthly Indian Railway employee payslip services, however, to make use of such services the fresh recruits must register themselves with the official AIMSportal.
Usually, fresh recruits are likely to be informed about the AIMS payslip services at the time of their appointment along with the process that they must follow to complete their AIMS portal registration.
However, those who are unable to complete their registration for any reason might want to refresh themselves regarding the steps they must follow properly along with the requisites for the registration.
Below, we have mentioned each and every step along with the requirements or information that has to be provided during registration.
- Your Aadhar Card Number.
- Active mobile number.
- Date of Birth.
AIMS Payslip Registration Process:
- Go to the AIMS portal (www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in).
- Click on the Employee Self Services option at the homepage.
- Now the New Registration option will be at the end of the Login page.
- Click on the New Registration option.
- On the next page enter your aadhar card number, mobile number, and DOB.
- Finally, click on the Submit option.
- Your AIMS employee payslip password will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the password when asked by the portal in the next page.
- Then click on the Login or Register option.
AIMS Portal FAQs
- First, visit the AIMS Railway official website i.e. https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Hereafter click on the "Employee Self Services" text link.
- Now Enter your User ID and Password and click on the Submit button.
- After hitting on it you will see your personal details like Bio-Data, Salary, Provident Fund, Load & Advances, Income Tax.
- After clicking on Salary you able to check and download your payslip.
In this article, we told you all steps about the AIMS Portal Login, Pay Slip and also AIMS Mobile Pay Slip Details. Any query regarding the AIMSPortal Pay Slip, you can comment here and ask your queries.