Login into AIMS Portal to download Indian railways employee payslip, salary slip, gpf & pay scale online from AIMS Mobile App or Official website. Also, check how to do registration in RESS Portal and view RPF Payslip. Indian Railways is one of the largest railway networks in the world and is also known for generating the highest number of employment opportunities for all those who seek proper government services.
Currently, the Indian Railways is the fourth largest railway network in the world and is the life-line of the nation providing transportation services across different states throughout the country. As per the survey and reports, the Indian Railways has the highest number of employees under 17 railway zones and numerous railway divisions located in different regions of the country.
In order to make sure that the monthly Railway employee salary pay details are being maintained the Indian Railways introduced the AIMS or Accounting Information & Management System.
The primary role of AIMS is to supervise or look after the accounts and maintain proper records related to the Indian Railways earning and expenditure, including managing the AIMS railway employee salary details of every month.
Hence, the monthly Railway employee pay details are maintained by AIMS which is also responsible for providing every railway employee their monthly railway payslip when required.
Therefore, to exercise the services of AIMS Indian Railways payslip, and to know more about Indian Railways employee salary slip, Railway RPF payslip, AIMS Payslip login, AIMS Mobile, Railways employee salary slip password, AIMS RESS registration, etc. check out the following.
AIMS Portal – Indian Railway Employee Pay Slip 2020 Download
Through AIMS Portal all employees can check their Pay Slip or Salary Slip in Mobile. In order to maintain the monthly railway employee salary details of thousands of railway service employees, the Indian Railways opted to AIMS or Accounting Financing & Management System to provide every single railway employee their personal Indian Railway payslip.
Individuals who have been informed about the monthly railway payslip which can be downloaded through AIMS may not need to know this but those who are not able to understand the primary role of AIMS Portal salary slip should read the paragraph below.
The AIMS is an official portal of the Indian Railways that allows every individual employed by the Indian Railway to download his/her personal railway payslip online.
Now, the railway employee salary payslip might just be a record of your monthly salary transactions, including the record of the amount deducted for income tax, GPF, a monthly loan, or insurance installments but above all, it is the ultimate proof of your employment.
So if you wish to discover the benefits of your AIMS railway payslip then you should get your hands on your monthly railway payslip for which you must have the following criteria.
- Your AIMS Username or Employee code.
- Personal login password.
AIMS Mobile Pay Slip – Click Here
How To Check AIMS Indian Railway Salary Slip Online via AIMS Portal?
The answer to this question how to check aims mobile portal Indian railway salary slip or payslip? you need to follow these given steps. Although AIMSportal offers the Railway payslip services to every Indian Railway employee to check their monthly railway employee salary slip online from the official website.
Well taking the matter on their own hand basically means that interested individuals must first complete their AIMS Indian Railway payslip login process in order to acquire their monthly railway employee salary payslip from the site.
The AIMS portal provides the login services but in order to complete your AIMS railway employee download, you must be able aware of the steps that are required to get access to your AIMS railway payslip profile.
In this section, we shall provide every concerned individual the complete steps to successfully complete your AIMS railway salary slip login and Indian Railways employee payslip download pdf.
- Go, to the official portal of AIMS Indian Railways (www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in).
- At the homepage look for the Employee Self Service option.
- When you see it click on Employee Self Service option.
- Now the AIMS Railways employee Login page will appear.
- Enter your official User id or employee code.
- And then enter your personal password.
- Finally, click on the Submit option.
- On the next page, your AIMS railway salary slip will be displayed.
How Do I Reset Indian Railway RESS Login Password?
How do I reset my Ress password? from the official AIMS Mobile Portal. For all Indian Railways employees, their personal password required for Indian Railway Portal login has been a major concern because without the correct password AIMS login would be denied.
So, one of the major concerns of Indian Railway employees is how to change or recover the AIMS portal salary slip login password. Now if you are aware of the method that can help you reset your password would be benefitting.
However, for those who cannot get their heads around with the process they are to follow in order to get their old AIMS payslip password or create a new one, then the following instruction is clearly meant to help you.
- Visit the website of AIMS Indian Railways (www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in).
- At the homepage click on the Employee Self Service option.
- In the Login page look for Forgot Password option.
- Now click on the link of Forgot Password.
- On the next page, certain details are to be provided.
- Enter your AIMS User id or code.
- Then enter your active & registered mobile number.
- Also, you must provide your official Date of birth.
- Now click on the Submit option.
- Your old password should be sent to your mobile number.
Indian Railway RESS Portal Registration Process Steps
Every new employee recruited by the Indian Railways is entitled to monthly Indian Railway employee Salary Slip services, however, to make use of such services the fresh recruits must do the RESS registration process with the official AIMS Portal.
Usually, fresh recruits are likely to be informed about the AIMS payslip services at the time of their appointment along with the process that they must follow to complete their AIMS portal registration.
However, those who are unable to complete their RESS registration for any reason might want to refresh themselves regarding the steps they must follow properly along with the requisites for the registration.
Below, we have mentioned each and every step along with the requirements or information that has to be provided during registration.
- Your Aadhar Card Number.
- Active mobile number.
- Date of Birth.
How Do I Register For RESS?
- Go to the AIMS portal (www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in).
- Click on the Employee Self Services option at the homepage.
- Now the New Registration option will be at the end of the Login page.
- Click on the New Registration option.
- On the next page enter your Aadhar card number, mobile number, and DOB.
- Finally, click on the Submit option.
- Your AIMS employee payslip password will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the password when asked by the portal in the next page.
- Then click on the Login or Register option.
AIMS Mobile App
Nowadays mobile devices are used by everyone and peoples prefer mobile devices to use all kinds of online services. Same as Indian Railways employees want to check their aims portal salary slip via mobile devices. So for the convenience of its employee Indian railway made the AIMS Portal Mobile app.
Using the aims mobile app you can check or download your monthly payslip or salary slip online in once click.
You can download the app from the play store and this app is available on google play by the name of RESS. If you found this app helpful to check your Indian railway aims portal salary slip. Then comment here and suggest more employees about this app.
- How do I sign up for the AIMS portal?
Go to the AIMS portal www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in. Now Click on the Employee Self Services option. Then click on the New Registration option. On the next page enter your Aadhar card number, mobile number, and DOB. Finally, click on the Submit option.
- What is RESS?
RESS stands for Railway Employee Self Service. Railway Employee Self Service developed by CRIS under the AIMS portal. Using RESS an Employee gets access to his/her financial and personal data. This RESS Aims Portal helps you to check or view Personal details, Salary, PF, Loans, and Income Tax Projections and download Pay Slips.
- How do I register for RESS?
For Registering with Railway Employee Self Service visit www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in. Now Click on the Employee Self Services option. Then click on the New Registration option. On the next page enter your Aadhar card number, mobile number, and DOB. Finally, click on the Submit option. You need Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, Date of Birth for your registration in RESS, or AIMS Portal.
- How do I change my mobile number in RESS?
On the home page search for Profile Button on the left side. After this click on the Mobile Button If you want to update your mobile number. Enter the new 10 digits mobile number and in the last Click on the update button.
In this article, we told you all steps about the AIMS Portal Login, Pay Slip, and also AIMS Mobile Salary Slip Details. Any query regarding the AIMSPortal Pay Slip, you can comment here and ask your queries.
- WBIFMS Pay Slip 2020 Online Login, Registration at wbifms.gov.in Portal
- Ekosh Pay Slip 2020 IFMS UK Ekosh Employee Salary Slip Login @ekosh.uk.gov.in
- EHRMS Punjab Employee Payslip, Salary Slip, Login at IHRMS Punjab Portal
- HRMS Odisha Payslip 2020 Employee Login @hrmsodisha.gov.in
- IOSMS Pay Slip 2020 IOSMS v2 Login, Employee Salary Slip Download
- Paymanager Rajasthan Employee Salary Slip, Pay Bill, Login @paymanager.raj.nic.in
- Sevarth Mahakosh Payment Slip 2020 Employee Payslip Online Login
- BSNL ERP Portal, BSNL ESS SAP HRMS Employee Salary Slip Login Payslip Details
- AP Teachers Payslip, Employee Salary Slip @cfms.ap.gov.in
- SBI HRMS Salary Slip, Pension Status, SAP, EMS Online at SBI HRMS Portal